Sunday, January 24, 2010

Telephone Earpiece Telephone Receiver Wires?

Telephone receiver wires? - telephone earpiece

I want to connect to a telephone receiver connected to a microphone jack on my computer and connect the speakers to make Skype without my speakers and a micro-computer use to pass. But I need to know what son in the receiver cable is) for speakers (headphones and the microphone. Can someone explain what it is and you can splice and connect the cables correctly? thankx.

Here is an example of what I want to build is, they are not in Canada:
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&navAction=jump&id=15633381&search=true&isProduct=true&parentid=SEARCH+RESULTS&color=00

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You handpiece to remove and knowledge. EMI, there is no default.

Post a Comment