Saturday, January 9, 2010

Information On Ds 20 Sailboat . Nintendo DS Lite - Power And Reseting (Read Details)?

. Nintendo DS Lite - Power and Reseting (Read Details)? - information on ds 20 sailboat

.

So I got my Nintendo DS Lite since July 2006 and the time I am constantly, it worked very well. But now I want to use, if you go, it is reset, as it easy to buy. So I then reset it, I can play a game, but if I touch the only power that will automatically be recorded over an hour before or 30 (although) the fees, and will not light (the red LED to warn me) . So, if I leave aside for about 6 to 20 hours I have not start yet again.

In passing, I overheard as 3 to 8 months since I bought immediately. I think the problem started about 1 or 2 months, but I do not worry because I used my other Nintendo DS Lite.

Why have another Nintendo DS Lite? Because I love the Pokemon games, and they are likely to use two groups (one in every Nintendo DS Lite) to transfer Pokémon from one game to another.

In addition, the DS Lite in perfect condition except for some points on the top and back isBut these are just some of the skins, or whatever you call it, but I'm cautiously.

Do not really, there is little information, but it is a little yellow color pixels remain near the middle, but does not really bother me.

This Nintendo DS Lite is a replacement for one that Nintendo has sent because preveously had accidentally fall and that the screen does not work anymore, but since I learned to better take care of everything I have.

I already went to the website of Nintendo Support Center (http://support.niuntendo.com), but found nothing that could help me.

Should I buy a new battery, send it to Nintendo for repair or something else?

0 comments:

Post a Comment