Sunday, January 17, 2010

Rental Insurance Uk Do You Know Any Car Rental Company In UK Where A Provisional Driver Can Drive With A Proper License Holder?

Do you know any car rental company in UK where a provisional driver can drive with a proper license holder? - rental insurance uk

I want to practice driving in the UK in a rented car, and I have a friend with a license in the UK to more than 5 years, the rent for me like a car. But when I was asked the landlords said that they have as head of the provisional license, I am not covered by insurance and can not drive.

3 comments:

sailor said...

There are none.

sailor said...

There are none.

Marcus C said...

Hello,

Good news. I had some problems with the car after an accident. My insurance company wanted to raise, rates $ 525 per year! I even have a ticket!

I was looking for a new provider and found this site:

http://www.renters-assistance.org

Compare all the major insurance companies and give you the best deal. I ended up saving over $ 300 that before (the payment of the $ 825 per year!).

Good Luck

Post a Comment