Friday, February 12, 2010

Period Due Tomorrow Wet Cm 11 Dpo, Af Due Tomorrow, Need Some Info, Please Help!!!?

11 dpo, af due tomorrow, need some info, please help!!!? - period due tomorrow wet cm

In the 11 DPO tomorrow and my period is due.

cm were wet, it feels like I've come to my time and when I check your cm.

Yesterday and today I like my time is not felt, not that I want to come anyway!
Back spasms also low and mild hip pain.

I wanted to take only some of the information or it is better to have a HPT?

thank you very much xx

2 comments:

Twins with wings...Prego again! said...

In the same boat with you! I tested yesterday morning and BFN but it is too early to say that some women can get BFP before it is lost, but not other times, I hope yours too .. Thats my Sitch . wait and see when the deadline starts tomorrow, if you do not think I would test again in the moring! Good luck and Baby Dust! I hope that this month is on us! The 2WW has a bad smell! Ugh ...

#2 due 07/22/2010 said...

I know how do you feel, I am 12 DPO with AF is due. I had sore nipples, slight cramps, and all this month I had creamy white CM and a good party. I also had morning sickness, I never have. I pray that AF does not show, and it is our month. Many prayers and baby dust to all TTC'ers.

Post a Comment