Sunday, February 14, 2010

After The Anti Yeast Diet Why Do I Feel Sick All The Time?

Why do I feel sick all the time? - after the anti yeast diet

I feel sick all the time, after all, what you eat. I was sick, but keep wretching and lift !!!!!
So I was in hospital a few weeks ago because I was so wrong ...
I cut gluten, wheat, milk, yeast and fat from my diet, but nothing seems to work
Sickness pills dont work either ...
I went to see gastroenteroligist and evil seem to think you are swimming and have been tested for bile baldder eveything ulcers celiac disease, etc.
What could that be?
What happened in the past year, and I want answers, anyone can help? I am desperate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I lost 4 stone!

1 comments:

mtwaites said...

Has been tested by an eating disorder? You should ask for it. In addition, you should contact your doctor and ask to be sent to a gynecologist. I know that she is not pregnant, but it could be something else. Find to one endocrinologist. There is obviously something wrong if you are still vomiting, and palpitations. I also get a second opinion from a gastroenterologist different. I hope this helps.

Post a Comment