Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Waxing With A Yeast Infection My Labrador Has A Yeast Infection In His Ears?

My labrador has a yeast infection in his ears? - waxing with a yeast infection

Seriously, this is no joke.

I took my dog to the vet and the farmer have a fungal infection in her ears and a large accumulation of earwax. I was cleaning with saline solution daily for two weeks. Every day I am completely clean all the wax from their ears and use an ointment that the vet gave me. But every day the wax again.

If the wax never stop building if the yeast infection is gone, or is it something that I will have to deal with the life of my dog? I know that the labs as a breed are prone to ear problems. I have a problem of cleaning the ears, excessive wax seems simple life.

Please do not ask me where my dog was stuck on his face. I asked the vet, and is a very banal joke, everyone asks me when they hear a dog to a yeast infection in the ear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment