Sunday, December 27, 2009

Long White Halter Dress Where Can I Find A Long, White Dress? (with Straps, No Open Back, Other Requirements)?

Where can I find a long, white dress? (with straps, no open back, other requirements)? - long white halter dress

Hello, I need a dress for graduation at this Sunday with the following:

- Long, white
- No tapes (that is, you must have straps) can holder
- Small: I need a size 0-2.
- NO open again.
- And the best thing would be nice. It is a little dated, but just something simple and elegant. A wedding dress is too formal, but something less formal, but still pretty.

Thank you very much. I need an answer as quickly as possible and must be on Sunday. I appreciate it. : I need) on Friday ordered online (or do I have to dress for Saturday, when I somewhere in the neighborhood of Chicago).

0 comments:

Post a Comment