Sunday, November 15, 2009

Cowboy Birthday Cake Sayings Ideas For A Cowboy Boot Shaped Cake...for Beginners, Please!?

Ideas for a cowboy boot shaped cake...for beginners, please!? - cowboy birthday cake sayings

Well, here's the deal. My son is with his first birthday and we have become a Wild West theme. This includes my husband, who want a set of cowboy-shaped cake. I need some ideas for professionals in the easiest way to do this. I am always a new challenge, making it my last, I suppose. I raised my eyes to new ideas, sheets of edible icing and everything, but there are so many things, there is overwhelming trying to find what is easiest. This will be the end of September in El Paso, Texas, for the weather in the 90s and it is a party outdoors. . I wanted to serve the cake to the outside with the guests, so you need to "climate-friendly". ... Anyway, if anyone can me ideas on how to get the cakes from the form of how to) decorate the cake rather than a realistic mode boot (leather, then I would be very happy.

1 comments:

Brayden's Mom said...

I am not a professional cake or whatever, but here are a few links.
-www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Groom-sB ...
This is actually a wedding cake, but I'm sure you could change one thing to do for her birthday
-www.squidoo.com/horseparty
-www.thebestbirthday.com/western-party ...

I hope that helped

Post a Comment