Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Buy Serial Keys Online I Just Bought Sims 3 And I'm Trying To Find The Serial Code(not The Product Key) To Register Online, Cant Find?

I just bought sims 3 and I'm trying to find the serial code(not the product key) to register online, cant find? - buy serial keys online

I bought Sims 3 and I have to register for free access and to get my points from the SIM, but I do not think that life with the numbers 4 or whatever the number. Any help would be greatly appreciated, very much!

2 comments:

Rachel ツ said...

Open the box, turn to the left and into the thick brochure about the code.

J said...

Is it compatible with the barcode label on the packaging? If I remember previous games Sim's (what a good time!) It was an insert in the game that the product had information about him. Good luck!

Post a Comment